Friday, January 2, 2009

My Review of Tranquil Moments Sleep Sound Machine<br><font color=red>Special Offer</font>

Originally submitted at Brookstone

Sleep soundly with our amazing Tranquil Moments® sleep sound machine!
Based on more than 23 years of scientific research, our Tranquil Moments sleep therapy system is a natural sleep aid that will help you achieve deeper states of sleep, relaxation and renewal. Our innovative sound ma...


This machine works great!

By energygirl65 from New York on 1/2/2009

 

4out of 5

Gift: No

Pros: Attractive Design, Easy To Set Up, Great Sound, Easy Controls

Cons: Light is too bright

Best Uses: Basic Use

Describe Yourself: Professional, Practical

I bought this machine when I was going through a bout of insomnia... I needed some help to fall asleep and stay asleep. It really does work, I set it on 90 minutes and I cannot get through the entire program w/o falling asleep. I liked it so much I bought one for my Mom. My favorite is the white noise (sounds like a softer version of Niagara Falls) where she really likes the rain sound. I also noticed that my dog sleeps more soundly when it's on! Most of the the other sounds are really good too. It blocks noise well and promotes deep relaxation, I highly recommend this little machine :)

(legalese)

No comments: